[pct-l] Old PCT Route

Mary Kwart mkwart at gci.net
Fri Feb 15 20:42:10 CST 2013

That's great--is there someone out there who is the PCT archivist?
Collecting old memorabilia for the PCT--sounds like fun. The PCT
experience would also lend itself to collecting oral histories of the
trail. I'm sure some budding social scientist will take up the call at
the kickoff one year. It would make a great PhD project.

--Fireweed