[pct-l] Sun Gloves

Kathi pogo at pctwalker.com
Sat Feb 16 12:51:21 CST 2013

I have Patagonia sun gloves and really like them. They don't rub
anywhere and the palm has no material so I have a place that vents my
sweaty hands. They are SPF30, I burn VERY easily and never have gotten a
burn wearing these, except I have had to put sunscreen on my exposed
fingers a couple of times to avoid burn. They are so comfy I forget I am
wearing them.
http://www.patagonia.com/us/product/sun-gloves?p=28720-0-303

Puddles