[pct-l] No need to carry........

Denis Stanton denisstanton at mac.com
Sun Feb 17 23:00:03 CST 2013

Andrea, thank you so much for your videos.  Brought tears to my eyes.  I have not thru-hiked, but I did recognise the faces of some of the  wonderful people I shared campsites with in my 100 mile section hike in the Sierras last June.

What I see in all those smiling faces is the self-assurance of people who chose to test themselves to the limit - and know that they passed the test.  Maybe I'll make it to Skycomish one day.

Denis Stanton