[pct-l] Music on the Trail and Rain Gear

Paul Mitchell paul at bluebrain.ca
Mon Feb 18 22:37:39 CST 2013

> Call me a Luddite, but I find it disturbing to think there WOULD be cell
service for all but a few hundred miles of trail.

Roger that. Each to their own, but the idea of hiking with a bunch of people
who still have the internet in their pockets takes something away from the
sense of being "out there" for me.  I mean, don't get me wrong, I love a
good youtube cat video as much as the next guy.

I miss the pocketmail, for me it was the perfect amount of connectivity.

- Potential178