[pct-l] improvised windshield for MSR Pocket Rocket stove?

Yoshihiro Murakami completewalker at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 02:28:10 CST 2013

Dear Gideon

I am not sure but I think Primus WindScreen may be use with MSR Rocket stove.

The size of Rocket Stove is 10.2 x 5 x 5.1 cm  ( I think 10.2 is height )

The size of WindScreen is 10 x 7.6cm (height )

Please check safety information.
http://www.primus.se/Archive/Documents/Primus%20Dokument/PRIMUS_Product_Safety_Information.pdf

Based on my simple experiment, around 20 % of fuel may be saved by
this WindScreen:

my site
https://sites.google.com/site/completewalker/equipments/dining/stove-system

Review by Chad Poindexter