[pct-l] Music on the Trail and Rain Gear

Nathan A nathan4517 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 13:42:57 CST 2013

Potential, (Do I leave out the 178 or keep it as part of your name).. hmm.
Very good point on an MP3 player with SD cards. Sometimes the simple
solution is the best, this does sound like a good lightweight option.

As an added benefit I see another spreadsheet in my future with what
artists and audio books are on each card!

As of now I am I am still not sold needing anything more than the Iphone’s
camera.  It has given me good photos, lightweight, easy to share, and it
just seems like less of a hassle. I am thinking of cutting a neutral
density filter to help with contrast on landscape photos but that is a
whole diffrent post.

Shroomer,

Thanks for the kind offer. I may be STUCK hiking near Daniel for 5 months,
no point having bad blood over cloud storage J.

Nathan