[pct-l] PCT trail angel needed Central OR

J Michael Hanssen m8hanssen at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 19:42:22 CST 2013

Lloyd Gust in Bend, OR has had to retire from his PCT water cache and trail angel duties and I am relocating to So. Cal., so we need some volunteers to re-stock water caches and help with hiker transportation in Central Oregon. We might have someone to help at Windigo Pass, but urgently need volunteers for the Bend and Sisters areas (Willamette Pass, Shelter Cove Resort, Elk Lake) and (McKenzie Pass, Santiam Pass, Big Lake Youth Camp).

Please contact me directly at m8hanssen at gmail.com or call me at 808 222-7240.

Lloyd has helped hundreds of PCT hikers for many years. I helped him last year and it was very rewarding. We can supply all the water cache containers. Great way to give back or get involved. Our season typically lasts only 3 months, July - September.

Aloha, Speedbump