[pct-l] A dilemma opinions/thoughts may be helpful - august locked in

Dennis Phelan dennis.phelan at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 22:53:22 CST 2013

I suggest you continue on and do as much of Washington as you want to do.
Reasoning; you will be in good hiking condition, both physically and
mentally. The snow usually doesn't hit until the later part of Sept.  You
should have 2 to 3 weeks of good hiking.  Admittedly the first section of
washington is not the best.  You might want to leapfrog up to white pass
and go north from there.