[pct-l] Half size Halfmile maps still looking for people to join

Rika Oli rikaandoli at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 13:10:37 CST 2013

We only need 2 more people to get the group discount from GISI for printing
a full set of double sided half size Halfmile maps. Anybody interested?
Who's not interested in carrying lighter maps???

The cost breakdown per person:

Setup fee: $6
Map printing: $40
Shipping: TBD (waiting to hear a final price back from GISI. They say it
will be $20 or less).  If you're in Portland you can pick up in person.
Total: $46 + shipping

In order to get the group discount, we need to place a single order with a
single payment. So, once we have a final headcount with a final price, I
will take payments via Paypal. Once we place the order, the turn around
time will be a couple of days.

Let me know if you're interested as soon as possible. I would like to place
the order sometime next week.

Thanks to everyone who's already responded!
Rika