[pct-l] MP3 Player

Sir Mixalot atetuna at gmail.com
Sat Feb 23 21:34:33 CST 2013

I recommend using several smaller memory cards.  I used a 32 gig with my
Sandisk and it didn't like it.  I persisted, and now it won't get past the
boot screen.  It had worked just fine with smaller memory cards.

Besides a lesser risk of breaking the mp3 player, it's nice to separate
music and audiobooks onto separate discs.  This is better for shuffling
music.

I also recommend ear plug style headphones because they help seal out sound
and allow the battery to last longer because the volume can be reduced.  I
don't like the idea of hiking with headphones on though.