[pct-l] Biolite Camp Stove and charger

Dan Jacobs youroldpaldan at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 14:34:00 CST 2013

On Mon, Feb 25, 2013 at 12:29 PM, Patrick Seibt <texaspoo666 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Has anyone used the Biolite Camp Stove and charger? If so, can you also use
> alcohol with it?
>
> http://www.rei.com/product/846334/biolite-wood-burning-campstove
>
> Patrick aka TexasPoo

I don't own one, and I have heard very mixed reviews.

I can't see myself taking a 2 pound stove anywhere far from the car.
Solar panels don't weigh that much, but they can be fragile. Lithium
batteries are very light for the power they provide.

Dan Jacobs
Washougal
--
"Loud motorcycle stereos save lives."