[pct-l] what's the best 250 mile section?

David Thibault dthibaul07 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 23:22:24 CST 2013

I'd recommend the first section where ever you start.  1st you'll both be
out of shape so you wont be hiking at vastly different speeds.  2nd you'll
both be near the same level of experience with the trail.  3rd the
logistics of getting to the trail and meeting up are easier as you can
travel there together. 4th he'll be really jealous when he has to leave
...knowing you are going to get to continue on the trek.

Day-Late