[pct-l] Campo to Mojave or Kennedy Meadows?

DREW SYPHERD drewsypherd at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 27 01:16:23 CST 2013

Hi all,
I am starting the first week in May from Campo to do the desert section
of the pct.  Next year I will do the Sierras to Oregon and the following
Oregon and Washington.  I am thinking of just going to Mojave this year
so that when I come back the following year I will have some time to get
my trail legs back before I hit the Sierras.  Also this would allow me
to meet some other hikers to hook up with for the snowy sections.  I
realize this would mean changing out gear at KM instead of starting out
fresh with what I needed for the Sierras, but I am ok with that.  Do any
of you have an opinion or advice about my thoughts?
Thanks for your help
Drew