[pct-l] what's the best 250 mile section?

Gary Minetti gary.minetti at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 18:13:01 CST 2013

Schroomer,

You are just a certified badass.

Over time and miles, I felt that 25-26 was my sweet spot.  Just a touch over 2 mph.

I would have liked to have hiked more with folks like The Donald, Norm, Birdnut and BASA - however anything more than 25 and I was rushing, tripping more, etc.  I think I was the epitome of HYOH -  steady - very consistent, my pace.

Four zero days.

All in all, a very successful first thru hike.
Gman