[pct-l] PCTA Work Project in Need of Volunteers

Weathercarrot - weathercarrot at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 28 01:49:46 CST 2013

Highly recommended.  Just got my plane ticket.  Looking forward to it.  Maybe even some Green Valley disc golf afterwards....

wc

<<  Hello Pacific Crest Trail Volunteers,
     On March 23, 24 And 25, the Pacific Crest Trail Association will
hold a trail project in
Region 1 Section E in the northwest corner of
the Angeles National Forest. If you ever thought you'd like to volunteer
to help
maintain one of our premier long-distance scenic trails, this is
a good opportunity.

     We'll work in miles 514 & 515 on the
Tejon Ranch near Three Points........ >>