[pct-l] Pacific Crest Trail, A Journey In Photographs

ebjcoat ebjcoat at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 04:44:50 CST 2013

I received mine yesterday and it is exceptional! It's got me super pumped
up for my thru-hike this year (and my first time out west!).

Thanks for the tip on the "Range of Light" book nitnoid! I will check that
out.

With a little luck at the end of my hike this year I'll have enough photos
to create a similar book!

-TWEEK