[pct-l] Fwd: Bearvault Rental

Daniel Zellman danielzellman at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 07:58:36 CST 2013

It's my understanding that Bearvault canisters CANNOT be rented, though
they do offer a discounted rate ($65.00 for the BV500) and free shipping
(to Kennedy Meadows Gen Store only) for long-distance and thru hikers.
Here's their website: http://www.bearvault.com

I believe that Wild Ideas DOES rent the Bearikade canisters, for something
like $5.00/day, with free shipping, etc. Here's their website:
http://www.wild-ideas.net/rent-a-bearikade/

-dz