[pct-l] Bear 'Can Loans

surferskir at aol.com surferskir at aol.com
Thu Feb 28 12:34:45 CST 2013

I agree.  I thought of being a nice guy, like you, but now I can see that the trouble is not worth it.
Sorry.

My advice is to buy a Bear Vault.  Use it for the time necessary. Mail it home. then advertise it on e-bay for maybe a few dollars less thany you paid for it.  You get the use of it for less than renting, and the buyer gets a Bear Vault he can use in the same way.

--Dennis--