[pct-l] Emails on the PCT

patrick griffith patrickjgriffith at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 3 08:40:17 CST 2013

Hi Rhiannon,
I'm a newb at this too so can only offer my ideas (infact I took the plunge and bought everything i need yesterday!). I am taking a very small point and shoot camera which takes AA batteries, avoiding power cable and running out of juice, I also got one with a view finder so I don't have to use the screen all the time which uses a lot of power. I will use a small little SD card to move to pics to mini tablet so I can update a blog as I go, and then when I get to somewhere with an internet connection/power all I have to do is upload everything. Easy! (Well, at least in my head it is). this seemed like the simplest, cheapest and most cable free electronics combo I could think of!