[pct-l] Trail Maps

Seth Jacobs jacobs.sethf at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 14:38:28 CST 2013

I really like Halfmile's maps. Referring to it as a map really doesn't do
it justice.  It's like having bringing an experienced advisor along on your
hike.  That being said, the PCT trail doesn't always go through the center
of the map.  If something came up and you had to leave the trail
unexpectedly you could end up "off the map".  In that case it would be
helpful to have a map that covers all the area you could conceivable wind
up in.

Seth