[pct-l] Lake of the Sky Outfitters - Mail Drop

b j xthrow at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 5 14:04:24 CST 2013

Hi Nancy and Rick,

Thanks for offering another resupply drop at South Lake Tahoe!  It's good to have options, especially one that's open 7 days a week!  Just to fill out the info we all consult when planning our resupplies, would you please share your hours of operation during those 7 days you're open and whether you charge a fee for holding packages.

Thanks,

-Rhiannon

Message: 27