[pct-l] Planning & early start

Wojciech Plata wojciechplata at aol.com
Fri Jan 4 21:53:36 CST 2013

 Hey guys! This is my first post, going to be hiking the pct this year! Hope to see some of you out there.

I am as well planning an early start (March 1st) but will probably take major time off once I hit Kennedy Meadows.
I thought a lot about it even though I am very well prepared for major snow I just won't want to deal with it. (except for in socal)
"Sure you can do it, but do you really want to? What is there for you to gain from it?" Is what I was told time and time again
on the AT this year and think it's sound advice.

Anyway I'm compiling a spreadsheet of my major resupply points and figured this might come in handy for some of you in
the planning stages. Only California is finished currently. Info is based on my own pct section hikes, google searches, and trail journals.

Mainly it will be used for me to determine where (& what) I need to send maildrops. Some data might me off so double check it if you do use it.

Hopefully someone can get some use out of it! Thanks,
  - W
 BrokenToe

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgVYgVovsoAVdHdlY0k4R1Jrb0kwZktORFFUUDNfVmc