[pct-l] Anyone want to leave before kickoff?

Doug Sensenig dougsensenig at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 15:09:58 CST 2013

I'll be starting on the 18th (I think) and plan to hitch back for the KO.
It will be nice to have had some shakedown time and to have a little
break.  Don't know where I'll be when it's time to hitch back, though
Warner Springs would be a perfect spot.  See you out there!

3Cats

--
Doug Sensenig
32 William Glen Drive