[pct-l] Pemmican

Scott Williams baidarker at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 21:48:24 CST 2013

Diane, you kept saying how awful your pemican tasted but Why Not and I
loved it.  A bit of salt upped the flavors, but I even liked it unsalted.
 Then again, Why Not and I had been on trail for nearly 4 months by that
point, so old shoe leather might have tasted great with a little salt.
 Maybe I wasn't the best judge of flavors at that stage of the hike, but I
could have eaten much more than you had and will make it a regular part of
my future long hikes.  It's good guys, just add salt and hike for a few
months.  You'll love it.

Shroomer