[pct-l] Successful Thruhike with Dog

Edward Anderson mendoridered at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 9 10:41:47 CST 2013

Do those with dogs dig cat holes to bury their dog's poop well away from water sources near popular camp locations? Rain will wash it into water sources. Fecal material from dogs is as rich in pathogens as is human poop - even more than cattle poop. This is not true of horse manure. Check it out.

MendoRider