[pct-l] gps for sale

Clay Lemar claylemar at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 17:24:41 CST 2013

Aspiring thru hikers, preparing to hike 2013,

How I wish I were you. And I can't be, but my Garmin GPSMap62s can. It
want's to go hiking, and give me a little bit money that I could put away
for another hike. It's fully loaded, lightly used (it was used). Good for
high snow navigation, checking mileage in the desert, and was very valuable
on when I made a off trail a fire detour last year.

GPS was mailed to me at Kennedy Meadows, where it moved into a tupperware
in my pack or a side pocket when navigating.

New:

Garmin gpsmap 62s $390.00

topo u.s. 24k west dvd   $130.00

micro sd $10.00