[pct-l] Crampons for trail runners

Chris Anderson srhspaded at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 9 20:01:07 CST 2013

I use the camp quattro.  They also make a six point version.  They secure to your shoes very nicely, and have a great bite, as the spikes are 1" long.

Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat!