[pct-l] Vegan Thru Hike?

Ryan Hull rynos1234 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 22:26:27 CST 2013

When I attempted to thru in 2011, we had a group of 9 people from Kennedy
Meadows to Independence.  5 of the 9 were vegetarian/vegan.  As far as I
know only two of the nine actually completed their thru, and they remained
vegan from border to border.

On Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 7:11 PM, Christopher Sussman <chris.sussman at gmail.com