[pct-l] GeoCahces on the PCT

Scott Williams baidarker at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 00:10:05 CST 2013

I hiked with a fellow in 2010 north of Tahoe, I think his name was Green
Tortuga or something like that, who was Geocaching all along the PCT.  As
we approached Donner Pass, he dodged off trail and came back with a little
stamp in his book.   He was having a ball with it.  I have no contact for
him and can't even remember his trail name for sure.

Go for it.

Shroomer