[pct-l] Sawyer Squeeze water filtration system

Sir Mixalot atetuna at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 17:09:01 CST 2013

Time is wasted if you use it like a normal filter where you filter all the
water at the water source.  This filter saves time if you filter as you use
the water.

What bladder were you using?  I've only heard of leaks through the threads
when either the wrong type of bladder was used (usually Platypus) or when
the gasket fell out.  I've hooked up a 1.5 liter bottle and squeezed as
hard as I could, and I'm a pretty big guy, and it didn't leak at all.