[pct-l] boots?

Yoshihiro Murakami completewalker at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 19:11:46 CST 2013

I have already posted about the relation of footwear weight and energy
consumption.

I have filed some of the discussion in my site:
https://sites.google.com/site/completewalker/backpacking-memo/aruki-kata/enerugi-shouhi

Very roughly speaking,

If you have normal leg muscles, there is no significant difference of
energy consumption when you wear footwear weighting within 2 kg.

If your footwear weight is beyond 2 kg, you should find out more lighter ones.

--
Sincerely
Hiro    ( Yoshihiro Murakami  村上宣寛 )