[pct-l] Burn Bans

Daniel Zellman danielzellman at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 17:27:43 CST 2013

Oops. I should have been clearer. We have NO INTENTION of having campfires.
Ever. But my understanding is that alcohol stoves are not permitted when
burn bans are in effect, and we plan to carry only an alcohol stove....

Please forgive my lack of clarity and completeness. I completely agree that
fires are not needed or desired.

-dz

--
Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.
    --Buddhist proverb

Tel.: 512.293.9315
danielzellman at gmail.com
www.sunnatamassage.com