[pct-l] Beginning in March

Nikki Eddy nikkieddy at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 15 18:09:34 CST 2013

Thanks so much for the advice. I appreciate your feedback and will take your advice! I should have mentioned that I'm just doing a little bit more than Section A at that time because I'm a teacher in a year-round school, so if I don't go on my two week spring break, I'll have to start in mid-June, and have only four weeks, which I fear will be too hot in the desert, although Shroomer gives me hope that maybe it's be better to do it then! I wish I had that traditional teacher's summer off! I feel like I'm in a bit of a Catch-22 situation...too early or too late...story of my life haha!
NE

Sent from my iPhone