[pct-l] Cold feet!

Diane Soini of Santa Barbara Hikes diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Tue Jan 15 20:25:46 CST 2013

Jettison your buddies right now before they ruin your hike. You will
find way better hiking buddies out on the trail, maybe even on the
first day. Even if they come with you, have an agreement ahead of
time that anyone can be free to separate from the group to do their
own thing at any time. Be completely self-sufficient so that this is
easily possible.