[pct-l] Smokeeater 908 Alchohol Stoves

John Coyle jcoyle at sanjuan.edu
Wed Jan 16 09:34:10 CST 2013

Anyone have any experience with the carbon felt, remote feed alcohol stoves such as those put out by Tinny at Mini Bull or Robbie at Smokeeater 908.  I think we all know about Tinny, but Smokeeater is a relatively new player in the field.  Robbie is a firefighter in Georgia who makes stoves on the side, hence the name Smokeeater. He sells what he calls a Mini Heat Cook Kit which only weighs 2.45 oz.  See this link:  http://www.outdoortrailgear.com/featured/mini-heat-cook-kit/