[pct-l] Hiker Heath Program for Cabin Fever Season

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Fri Jan 18 02:05:58 CST 2013

Our intrepid PCT hero, Grizzly, is down at his local trailtownsaloon talking to his bros about staying in shape for the trail when winter ishere.
Grizzly says, “Do the handles on my recliner count as exercise?”
Gorp replies, “I was going to go jogging this morning, but mytoes out voted me 10 to 1,”
Trail Knave adds, “Well, I eat only the healthiest part of adonut, the hole.  But I have to eatthrough the rest of the donut to get there.”
Trail Dust says, “I just asked the server for boiled skinless chickenbreast.  But I wanted him to bring me lasagnaand garlic bread by mistake.”
Switchback responds, “I like your style, but remember if youput a crouton on top of a sundae instead of a cherry, it counts as a salad.”