[pct-l] Stoves, stoves and more stoves....

JPL jplynch at crosslink.net
Fri Jan 18 14:53:13 CST 2013

Probably worth noting that you can't responsibly toss an empty canister, but
must carry it out like any other trash.  Not a show stopper, but just
something else to factor in.  Of course, that may mean that depending on how
close you can calculate, you may need to carry two canisters to be sure you
have a full one when the first one is empty.