[pct-l] Butane canister fuel shipping limitations

Edward Anderson mendoridered at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 19 16:37:27 CST 2013

Bob,

I stopped at Vermilion Valley Resort when I rode through the Sierra this summer. They had fuel canisters in their store. They, are friendly, and also had great food, wide screen TV (I was there for two days during the Olympics) and a free campground. I camped on the edge with my horse.

MendoRider-Hiker