[pct-l] "Close Encounters with Hypothermia"

Edward Anderson mendoridered at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 19 17:04:30 CST 2013

I think the hiker that you describe had a plan that he didn't disclose. He was hoping to get recognition - he wanted the DARWIN Award. Do you know how far he got after you met him? Most likely the experienced thru-hiker rescued him and killed his chances of qualifying for the award.

MendoRider-Hiker