[pct-l] PCTHYOH 1.5 iOS version updated for the 2013 hiking season - wahoo!

Dr. Ritchey A. Ruff ruffwork at ruffwork.com
Sun Jan 20 15:06:46 CST 2013

This is the Apple iOS version.  The Android version will be next (before KO for sure!).

I've just submitted the updated PCTHYOH app to the Apple iTunes store.  It normally takes a week or so before they approve and post it.  If you have it already you will get a notice from the app store when it's available for download.

New:
- Better cache management
	- cache/delete favorites and cache everything
- supports iPad
	- I'm taking my iPad mini 4G hiking this next season
	- I saw several hikers with iPads last year
- Current weather
	- temp and conditions and icon in list view
	- details for current location in a web page
- I Am Here...
	- send a Google map link of your location and timestamp
	- attach a photo
	- email, text (no photo)
	- in iOS 6 you also can post to Facebook, Twitter, Sina Weibo
- HalfMile's new water report
- Weather reports
	- current conditions and textual 5 day forecast at loads of locations along the trail
- Added more to the GPS page
	- includes dawn, sunrise, sunset, dusk times for your current location

Enjoy!

Ruffwork