[pct-l] PCT 2013 Kickoff information

Stephen Clark rowriver at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 02:23:30 CST 2013

Information is updated when the webmaster has something new to add. At this
time of year there won't be much until the end of February.  K.O.
registration typically opens in March. The event has grown so large that it
fills up in just a few days. Keep checking back every now and then to be
sure you catch updates.
Snake Charmer