[pct-l] SVEA-123 Adventures

CHUCK CHELIN steeleye at wildblue.net
Mon Jan 21 09:48:53 CST 2013

Good morning,

I don’t think Ned’s story is really about the peculiarities of a little gas
stove, I believe it's a superior example of why one should not use a stove
in the tent.  From this, and other writings over the years, Ned seems to
approve of using a stove in the tent, while I do not.  We all get to decide
for ourselves.

Steel-Eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/steel-eye
http://www.trailjournals.com/SteelEye09/