[pct-l] Water filtration

Tracy Fisher tfisher9 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 21 13:02:45 CST 2013

Does anyone know how the Platypus GravityWorks Water Filter compares with the Sawyer PointONE 0.10 Absolute Micron Water Filter (http://www.sawyer.com/water.html#water1) ?   They both work on gravity with a dirty and clean bladder.  Is one better than the other in people's experience? > Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 07:06:25 -0800