[pct-l] Solo Female - Leaving Boyfriend At Home

Lindsey Sommer lgsommer at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 23:06:25 CST 2013

Hah funny! This is almost my exact situation. Been with my boyfriend 2.5
years, I'm also tentatively planning a thru-hike (or at least a very long
section hike, depending on how it goes) and he definitely doesn't want to
go. And I'm also kind of worried about being disconnected for that period
of time. Alas, the joys of falling in with with a non-hiker I guess? :)

(Your boyfriend might be a hiker, mine is definitely NOT, but somehow I
still love him just as much.)

I feel your pain, good luck!