[pct-l] Anyone have experience with SPOT-2 satellite messengers? Any alternative options?

Kathi pogo at pctwalker.com
Tue Jan 22 14:16:47 CST 2013

Ditto on this. I used the SPOT 2 for the first time this last summer and
my signal did not seem to go through in tree cover. As a user it
appeared to me that the message went through because I got all the
proper lights. When I got home I found out that the signal had not been
received in those areas. Others on this list have suggested that you
always push the I'm Ok a few times about 15 minutes apart in those
areas, of course if you have the option find an area with no tree cover.
Puddles