[pct-l] Anyone have experience with SPOT-2 satellite messengers? Any alternative options?

Ed Jarrett edjarrett at msn.com
Wed Jan 23 00:16:27 CST 2013

I forget which light it is, but one of them on the SPOT flashes while the message is transferring from the phone to to the SPOT.  Once it quits you can turn off the phone.  Another light will flash as long as the SPOT is trying to send the message to Global Star.  When it quits you can turn off SPOT.  The third light flashes periodically just to show that it is on.  If any flash red you have a warning, either a low battery or a communication problem.

Ed Jarretthttp://aclayjar.blogspot.com/