[pct-l] Anyone have experience with SPOT-2 satellite messengers? Any alternative options?

Nina Zaikina nina.zaya at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 15:30:20 CST 2013

I used deLorme with the smartphone last year.
Pros: According to my research it's more reliable then Spot, it uses better satellite network. It worked 100%, I was able to communicate 2 ways with my boyfriend, it even posted my progress on a Facebook, so my friends could track my GPS location and send messages to me.
Cons: it's more expensive and bulkier then Spot
Nina

Sent from my iPhone