[pct-l] Leaving Date - The Herd

Abilene B. abilenebushong at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 24 13:58:33 CST 2013

Hi there, I am attending kick off, but then have another 3-4 weeks left of school before my graduation date around May 26. I want to leave the day after I graduate but it is also important to me to be with the rest of the hikers. I was thinking perhaps leaving that late would get me into the desert when it is too hot - so I am considering jumping over a portion of Anza Borrego to catch up with everyone and to be on time to avoid the winter snow. I might do some hiking after the kick off but would have to come back home for school. What do you think is the best way to do this? Please share your insight.

Peace, Abbi