[pct-l] Solo Female - Leaving Boyfriend At Home

bluetrail at aol.com bluetrail at aol.com
Thu Jan 24 14:04:21 CST 2013

I have to laugh at the project idea.  For 18 years Jon has disappeared most of the summer and often longer to either hike a long distance or do far-flung trail work.  Every year my goal is to "clean the junk room."  Every year I really intend to do that, but.....it's now on the list again for this year.

The junk room is my Florida answer to not having a basement or attic.

Joan