[pct-l] Leaving Date - The Herd

Ned Tibbits ned at mountaineducation.org
Thu Jan 24 16:28:50 CST 2013

Not a bad idea in your case!

Start when you can start, wherever the Herd is, finish in Canada before the
snow flies and return to SoCal to hike the section you missed. You probably
won't have much of a water availability at that time of year, but you'll be
able to finish the whole trail in one season!

Ned Tibbits, Director
Mountain Education
www.mountaineducation.org